We are a group of six gastroenterologists in Fort Myers, Florida. Our main office is conveniently located at Coca Sabal Lane, off Gladiolus Drive, near Lakes Park, in South Fort Myers. This office provides our clinical and administrative services, and also is the home of our outpatient endoscopy center -
Gulf Coast Endoscopy Center
Our 2nd Fort Myers office is located at Parker Plaza, at the corner of Bass Road & Gladiolus Drive.
Bonita Community Health Center
Our satellite office in the Bonita Community Health Center is staffed by Dr. Dadrat. Our hospital practice is limited to HealthPark Medical Center. We are committed to providing excellent service and quality medical care to our patients.
Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
Our physicians are all board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology and together have over 90 years of post fellowship experience. We provide timely, quality care with compassion, tempered by experience.
Our range of practice includes:
- Office Consultative Gastroenterology: Specializing in disorders of the digestive system and the liver
- Prevention of colon cancer
- Evaluation for nutritional disorders and deficiencies
- Inpatient Consultative Gastroenterology Services at Health Park Hospital in Fort Myers
A full range of painless endoscopic procedures:
- Gastroscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Dilation
- ERCP - Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography